Shabby.jpg Miss Jenn

Friday, January 7, 2011

 
Posted by Picasa

Now I know it's waaaay past Halloween, but like I said, getting my blog up and going has inspired me to post some older photos of things I made, maybe not quite so recently. Although doesn't Halloween seem as though it was yesterday?! These are little treat boxes/drawers that I made using a Stampin' Up die that I love! I've made these little boxes as favors for Christmas, Halloween, Birthdays, Showers, anything you can imagine. They lend themselves to "dressing up" very well! And of course the best part - they will hold two mini bars of candy! This is a batch I made for a dear lady in Florida. She is an avid Girl Scout worker, and she gave these to her troop at their annual Halloween party. Wouldn't you love a girl scout leader like her?!

No comments:

Post a Comment