Shabby.jpg Miss Jenn

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cupcake Craft Challenge



I'm not really a participant in challenges; however, I discovered this "Cupcake Craft Challenge" (Cupcake 130) quite by accident at the same time I was making these cupcakes! What a happy coincidence! They are actually gift card holders, and if you look very closely, you can see the edge of the gift card on the pic on the left. We recently had baby showers in our church for TWO babies on the way - one boy, one girl. I love making these cupcakes. I'll have to say, they're not my original idea, and I apologize to the originator, but I cannot remember where I found the website that gave the instructions for making these. They are super fun to make, and I will try to find that website and post at a later date. My blog is fairly new, and I would LOVE to hear your comments! Thank you for looking!
I have Christmas cupcakes posted in one of my older posts. Please scroll down to that post to see how the gift card is attached.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna! Super yummy creations, they look good enough to eat! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week! Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete