Shabby.jpg Miss Jenn

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Card



Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! I'm sharing with you today my favorite valentine card. It features a little "flying" Magnolia that is so adorable. I colored her up with copics, stickled her wings, and added a bow to her dress for detail. She is mounted on a large rolled flower that I made using some leftover drapery fabric I had. So the flower is quite large and heavy. The flower is mounted on a scalloped spellbinders circle and backed with tulle for some added interest. That entire element is backed by a die cut notecard page from dienamics that I embellished with some tiny little paper hearts tape. That was put atop a die cut heart shape that I purchased in a package from Michaels. I did distress is using a Rangers Tattered Rose inkpad. All this rests on multiple mats and is topped off with a Valentine "ticket". All the papers I used are from the new Making Memories Je t'adore collection. I'm SO in love with this paper!! I have to get more on order asap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment