Shabby.jpg Miss Jenn

Friday, February 11, 2011

XOXO Banner Valentine



Yeah, it's Friday!!!!! I don't know about you, but I'm certainly ready for another weekend. Please forgive the look of my blog. I've somehow messed it up and don't really know how to correct it. I'll be working on that over the weekend sometime between the banjo lessons, the church Valentine Banquet, church, working on my studio remodel, etc. etc. It's going to be a busy and wonderful weekend!!!! Anyway, enough of that - onto the card.
I love this little Magnolia stamp. She holds a dangling heart. So cute. I colored her up with Copics, "stickled" her wings, then cut her out with a small circle Spellbinders mounted on a larger scalloped circle. Finally, mounted on a dienamics doily die. The banner dies are also Dienamics. (Love this set!) The X's and O's are simply rub-ons. I've been pulling them out once again as of late. I find they are perfect for the banners! The card base is white with a layer of pink glitter paper and the little plaid is from the new Little Yellow Bicycle Cupcake Collection - a gorgeous collection. I just received another order of it yesterday. I love using it, and it's a good year round paper as well. Have a wonderful Valentine Day weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment