Shabby.jpg Miss Jenn

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Alice in Wonderland Shoe

If you've ever looked at my blog, you know by now that I have a passion for paper shoes! This shoe is made from a pattern I created last year and have used it many, many times - for every Holiday and theme imaginable. I use them for treat boxes, since they hold a good little amount of candy. I have also used them on Mother's Day and filled them with cosmetic samples and mini manicure sets. (So, girls, save those samples! They make great little favors!)However, this is the first time I've used it with an Alice in Wonderland theme. This one is a prototype for a request I've gotten for an Alice in Wonderland themed tea party. How fun does that sound?!!!!! Since I'm not really up on children's literature, I did have to do a little research. And I plan on watching the movie next time I catch it on TV. I can think of all kinds of possibilities for color combos and medallions to decorate!




Thanks for looking! Your comments would be most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment