Shabby.jpg Miss Jenn

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shabby Tea Room Party Time



This is such a fun challenge. I guess because I've become "hooked" on the whole banner, rosette, shabby chic look of late. This is my second effort for this particular challenge (I do hope that's OK!). I'm loving the PTI number dies! They are really fun to work with and a great way to add a little personalization to a birthday card. I used Octber Afternoon's Duck in a Row paper collection for this card. Beautiful paper! It was really a snap to make. I've also reconnected with my PTI ticket die and stamp set. It's a fun set. I tried to leave some of the feminine aspects behind since I was thinking of a boy when I made this card. Instead of silk ribbon, I decided on a pretty yellow twill. I still did, of course, have to use some glittered paper. Just love that stuff! Thanks for looking! I'd love to hear (or should I say "see" your comments).

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! So fun and festive!! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa
    TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh this card is perfect for our challenge this week. I love everything about this card. Your colors are so cheerful! Thanks for playing along this week at The Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete