Shabby.jpg Miss Jenn

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week #55 Flower Palette

It's still so Wintery here, but this card gives me hope for Spring! I'm entering this card in the Shabby Tea Room's challenge #55 - Flower Palette. I LOVE crepe paper, and I LOVE sweet peas. I combined those two loves and came up with this crepe paper sweet pea. The crepe paper is actually vintage - so stretchy and yummy! I mounted it on a button card using a PTI die. The felt leaves and doily are also PTI dies. They are such fun!



Here is a close up of the sweet pea. It gives me Spring Fever!! Thank you for looking. I'd love your comments!


3 comments:

  1. Oh Donna what an extraordinary card. I don't think I have ever seen a sweetpea outside of a real one that has ever looked so marvellous! I sure would love a tut on this little bit of heaven. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love the pretty flower you made! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely gorgeous! Lovely work ... thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week.

    Please be sure to LINK BACK TO TSTR in order to be considered for the weekly prizes.

    ReplyDelete