Shabby.jpg Miss Jenn

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime



I fell in love with this paper collection by Graphic 45 the moment I saw it. I've really been into the birthday card making lately and chose this paper for a 3 year old girl who loves fairies. The paper is simply gorgeous on its own, so I chose not to do a lot of embellishing. I wanted a lot of the paper to show. I cut the front of the card using a Grand Nestabilities die and adhered it to my card base, allowing it to "sit up" above the card. I then added the top layer cut with a small size of the same die and embellished with a paper rosette mounted on a lacey circle of glittered cardstock. Last I cut the number using a PTI die and topped off the rosette with a small silk bow.

If you haven't seen this paper "in person", check it out. My photography really does not do the colors justice! Grrr! I wish I knew how to make better pictures. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Happy Friday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment